There are many ministry opportunities at The Greater Life Church and we would love to have you serving with us! A ministry volunteer is defined as an individual who freely gives their time and talents to assist The Greater Life Church in the accomplishment of its mission.
Ten Reasons to Serve
* Indicates required field
Important Qualities of a Volunteer
- Value. Sees the God-given value in every person and seeks to serve and minister to each person in such a way as to reflect the significance that God places on them.
- Opportunity. Sees ministry as an opportunity to positively impact the lives of others and advance the Kingdom of God through his/her service.
- Loving. Serves in such a way that people know and feel God’s love and care by how the ministry attends them.
- Unity. Seeks to promote and protect the unity of the church by serving with others toward accomplishing the ministry’s shared vision and mission.
- Nurturing. Uses every opportunity to encourage and support those to whom they are called to minister.
- Trustworthy. Can be depended on to handle confidential matters appropriately so that the best interest of the church and its members are protected.
- Ethical. Committed to live and function with the highest ethical standards so that no dishonor is brought to God’s name or the church.
- Excellence. Committed to offer superior service to those to whom they minister so that God’s glory is being reflected through their ministry.
- Reliable. Can be depended on to faithfully fulfill their ministry obligations in a timely fashion while maintaining high level communication with their Deacon and Staff Liaison.
- Servanthood. Strive to go the extra mile in their service to others so that the church can have a maximum impact in the lives of those we serve.